Here’s a collection of sweet text messages for him, that will not only make him feel wanted and needed, but also loved and appreciated.
Sounds perfect, right?
Sending text messages throughout the day is a super quick, but simple way to remind your husband that he’s on your mind. Simple gestures like this can make a big difference to him and to your marriage.
Sweet Text Messages For Him
- “I love you.”
- “Thinking about you. I hope you have a great day.”
- “You’re one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. So glad you’re mine.”
- “There’s nothing else I’d rather do than spend my life by your side.”
- “Being with you makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”
- “You being in my life is the best things that’s ever happened to me.”
- “Our kids are so blessed to have you as their dad.”
Text Messages to Show Your Appreciation
- “I see you working hard and doing your best. Just want you to know that I appreciate you for it.”
- “Thanks for the way you love me. I don’t take it for granted.”
- “Thanks for always putting your family first. We love you.”
- “I know I’m not always easy to deal with, but even on my worst days you love me. Thanks for always being there for me baby.”
- “I was sitting here thinking about the vows we made to each other and I can’t help by be grateful for all the ways in which you’ve kept your promises and exceeded my expectations. You’re amazing baby.”
- “I appreciate you.”
- “I love the way you love me.”
This post may contain affiliate links. Our disclosure policy is a snooze fest, but feel free to check it out here.
Spicy text Messages to make him feel desired
- “I’ve been thinking about you all day and can’t wait for you to get home. Let’s have some fun tonight. I have something in mind that I think you’ll like. ?”
- “Hey sexy.”
- “Meet me at —place— at —time—. I’m taking you out tonight. ?” (Get some awesome date night ideas here)
- “Last night was amazing. Can’t stop thinking about it.”
- “When you’re not around, I miss you.”
- “Counting down the hours until I get to see you baby.”
- “You look sooo sexy/handsome/hot in that —clothing item— you’re wearing today.”
Gratitude Text Messages to Acknowledge His Contribution
- “Thank you for —-something he did for you or your family (don’t discount the small things)—.”
- “I forgot to say this last week when you —did xyz—, but thank’s so much for handling that!”
- “I really admire you for —thing you admire him for—.”
- “You’re the greatest blessing to our family.”
- “Thanks for working so hard for our family.”
- ” I love being your wife because “—.”
- “You make me better babe.”
Text messages to make him feel supported on tough days
- “Baby, i’m praying for you and I know you’ll get through this.”
- “I know things are tough right now, but we’ll get through this together.”
- “I know you’re having a tough day, so I got you something (or did something for you) that I know will make you feel better…”
- “You’re a winner baby. There’s nothing in this world you can’t do. You got this!”
- “God’s got you baby, trust Him and He’ll help you.”
- “I’m on your side through thick and thin. We’ll figure this out together.”
- “In the good times and bad times, through the ups and the downs, I’m on your team.”
Text Messages to Encourage him at work
- “You’ve got this babe!”
- “You can do anything you put your mind to.”
- “I’m so proud of you!”
- “You inspire me baby.”
- “I know that you’re gonna accomplish everything you’ve been working on. Keep pushing baby.”
- “Never doubt yourself for a second. You’re amazing.”
- “Good luck today baby.”
Text Messages to make him laugh
- “I’m so glad things didn’t work out with your exes. lol. #mesolucky”
Liked this List? Share the love and Pin it.
A few confessions about this list
This goes without saying, but what works for one couple may not work for another. So feel free to take some lines directly from this list, or use it as inspiration to come up with your own. Either way, just get to typing sis.
- This list is gonna be especially helpful if your husband’s love language is “words of appreciation.”
- Some of these are cheesy, I know. But I’m cheesy, so it can’t be helped. lol #sorrynotsorry
- I use the word “baby” a lot because that’s what I call my hubby. Feel free to swap it out with the nickname of your choice.
Why you NEED to send him sweet love messages
Did you know that sending sweet love messages can do more than just make him smile?
Studies show that positive communication is key to having a happy and healthy relationship.
Here are 3 fun facts to prove it:
1. Psychologist John Gottman found that “in good marriages, compliments outnumber criticisms by more than five to one.” – PsychCentral
2. Social Researcher Shaunti Feldhahn says, “One of the key habits of the happiest couples – one of the things they do differently from everyone else – is regularly doing those “little things,” day to day, that the opposite sex views as saying “I care about you.” – StrongerMarriages.com
3. Rachael Pace, Expert Blogger for marriage.com, says “If you love someone, but you don’t use your words and your actions to communicate it, you’re not doing right by your partner.” – Marriage.com
So the next time you send sweet text messages for him, know that you’re not just putting a smile on his face right now, you’re laying a rock solid foundation for your relationship.
w/ light and love,
Matthew 5:14 – You are the light of the world. And like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden.