Have you ever felt forgotten by God? Or maybe you’re feeling like God doesn’t really love you?
I’ve put together a list of 7 scriptures, one for each day of the week, that will remind you of God’s love for you.
The “Experiencing God’s Love” Mini Challenge
God’s word will transform you when you meditate on it. So, here’s what I’m challenging you to do this week:
- Memorize it. Take 1 scripture a day and commit it to memory.
- Meditate on it. Throughout the day, think about what that scripture really means. Ask yourself questions like, “since God’s word is true, how can this scripture change my life?” Or, “if I choose to really believe this scripture is true, how would it impact how I’ve been feeling?”
- Journal about the scripture. I’m a huge fan of journaling. It doesn’t have to be long, but write down your revelations and the takeaways you get each day as you meditate on a scripture.
- Bonus: Turn them into affirmations that you say daily. The Bible says that life and death are in the power of the tongue. What you say matters, so let your mouth work for you. You can’t go wrong saying the word of God. In fact, as you continue to say it, you’ll continue getting revelations about it, which is how you’ll transform your beliefs to line up with God’s word.
As you focus on God’s love for you and soften your heart to the truth of his word, your mind will be renewed and you will be transformed. So let’s jump into it…
Scriptures on God’s Love for you
- Hebrews 13:5: “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee”
- Romans 8:38: And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love.
- Jeremiah 1:5: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;
- Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Ephesians 1:5: God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.
- Psalms 34:19: The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time.
- Zephaniah 3:17: For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”
How’d it go?
Did you finish the challenge? If so, leave a comment and tell me about your experience! Remember, the journey of a million miles starts with one step. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see an immediate change in yourself. Be patient with yourself and trust that God’s got you.
w/ love from one King’s Kid to Another,