These Vision Board Printables are free to download and easy to use.
Wanna make a Vision Board that will inspire and motivate you to hit your goals? I think these printables will be the perfect addition.
By the way, if you’re still kinda fuzzy on what to put on your vision board, use the free Vision Board Worksheet at the bottom of this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Our disclosure policy is a snooze fest, but feel free to check it out here.
If you’re curious (or in a hurry):
✅ Here is a complete list of supplies for a vision board. Every item on this list has been rated 4+ Stars on Amazon.
How to pick what goes on your Vision Board
You have dreams and ambitions girlfriend, and I’m right there with ya!
A vision board is an excellent way to help you stay focused.
I keep mine above my computer in my office, and it’s such a powerful way of helping me to stay motivated and make moves.
I’ve done a ton of research on vision boards, and one thing I can say for sure is that to create a vision board that really motivates you, you must choose things that really resonate you.
Choose images and words that get to the heart of what you want for your life.
The list below will have words that cover a variety of personal, spiritual, and financial goals – choose the words that stick out to you the most.
Those are likely the words that will trigger you when you review your completed vision board.
44 Vision Board Printables
Alrighty, let’s jump into it girlfriend.
Here’s what you can expect from your download:
- A 1 sheeter containing all the words (Will be much smaller in size. Perfect for smaller vision boards or vision boards within a planner).
- A larger version covering all the words and spread out over multiple pages. It’s perfect for bigger vision boards, or for words that you really wanna emphasize. (5 Sheets)
- Prints as a PDF
How to use the Vision Board Printables
Using these Vision Board Printables, is pretty simple:
- Click the button above to download the images
- Print them
- Choose the words that speak to you.
- Cut them out and add them to your vision board
If you still need some supplies to make your vision board, here’s the master list of everything you’ll need. (Everything on this list is rated 4+ Stars on Amazon and most things are Prime Eligible).
Vision Board Worksheet
If you’re still trying to get clear on your vision, you can download and fill out this vision board worksheet. It consists of 3 Parts:
- Goal Setting / Visioning – these questions help you to dream big and envision what your best life looks like.
- Reflection Questions – these questions can help you get clear on what’s currently working for you and what you want to change.
- Brainstorming Questions – these questions help you think about who you want to be, what you want to accomplish, and the practical things you can do to get there.
The Vision Board Worksheet also downloads as a PDF.
Here’s a Preview of each page…
Happy Vision Boarding!
I hope you enjoy these free vision board printables and the vision board worksheet. Don’t forget to check out our master list of Vision Board Supplies.
I’m praying that this year will be our best year yet!
Questions or comments? You know what to do – drop ’em below.
w/ light and love,
Matthew 5:14 – You are the light of the world. And like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden.